Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Family that PLAYS together, STAYS together!

Hello family.....let me play it out for you....

here's my report from last week. I exercised once and memorized all my scriptures. However, I sucked it up with drinking water, eating ONE treat, and exercising the other two days.

I can see how weak I am so I am going to retry again this week and revamp a few goals. Here they are:
1-drink 4 glasses of water a day (I'll get to 6 later)
2-exercise 3 times a week, cardio for at least 30 mins.
3-one treat a day
4-one fruit and veggie a day too.
5-keep memorizing the scriptures. I slacked Mon and Tues so I am going to pick up off where I left off and start with 8 tomorrow.

I hope everyone is doing well and hope to hear from you all soon. Jump on board.....whoa whoa!!!

JEN RoCkS!

No comments:

Post a Comment