Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mike's Plan for the Week

I am reporting my first goals for the week:
Exercise:
1 session of weights doing biceps and Chest with 20-30 minutes. of Cardio
1 Session of weights doing Triceps and Back with 20-30 minutes. of Cardio
1 Session of weights doing Legs with 20-30 minutes. of Cardio
2, 40 min. Cardio Workouts
Since the Doctor said no running on my Pump Bump feet I will most likely will do Bike and Elliptical.

Diet:
I am going back on weight watchers so here is my plan
24 daily target points with 35 week points
5 fruit/vegetables and 8 cups of water 2 dairy servings and 2 oil servings per day
I have my worksheet that I did up for myself to measure my success, I promise I will be honest.

Spiritual:
I also intend to memorize 7 scriptures by this time next week.

Well here it goes I hope for the best and I look forward to each of your posts on what you plan to do and how it goes. I doubt I will stick strictly to my plan but I hope for the best.

Mike

1 comment:

  1. Mike I think I like your detailed plan better. It looks great. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete