Sunday, November 8, 2009

Let's DO THIS!!!....Nov. 9th

Well I think this will be very inspiring and motivating if everyone participates. We all need each other to help us push for change. I know it will help keep me accountable to the goals I am striving for. Plus, it will be great to see us all grow healthier and become closer to our Savior, which in turn will make us HAPPY!

I really need to get running, eating better, and drinking MORE water, not so much Coke Zero. So, here are my goals for this week:
1. Run 3 times this week for at least 2 miles.
2. Drink 6 glasses of water everyday (I'll get to 8 later).
3. 1 treat a day.
4. Memorize a scripture a day.

Good Luck!
Jen RoCkS!

1 comment:

  1. Jen does Rock, I know you will accomplish this and next week we will have a scripture quote. YA BABY YA
    R/Mike

    ReplyDelete