Sunday, November 8, 2009

OK! - Sign me up. I need time to finalize my goals but I will start by getting back on my healthy eating diet that I quit doing after hernia surgery and the minor surgery on the back of my neck.
I will start by review of my diet books and follow them religiously.

I will exercise daily for at least 3o minutes to begin with 5 days a week.

Elaine and I will start with Dave Ramsey's CD's each monday night.

I imagine that this will get more refined during the week as I have more time to prepare and discuss with Elaine our approach. Will record starting weight and measurements but likely not share them at this time with others. Also have a before picture that looks pretty disgusting and definitely will not be sharing that at this time.

2 comments:

  1. Dad,
    Sounds good baby and I can't wait to hear how the week goes.

    R/Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad,
    Good Job...Those are GREAT goals. Rock it! I need to incorportate Dave Ramsey too.

    Jen RoCkS!

    ReplyDelete